Updated: Jun 13, 2019
There are many reasons why having wireless headphones makes so much sense to me, like:
1. To listen to music whilst running or in the gym.
2. To keep you and your mobile phone safe as you can have it in your pocket or bag and not to your ear in the street.
3. So you can multitask-Listening to podcasts or chatting on the phone handsfree whilst cooking the dinner or carrying shopping bags home.
4. To save time- Gone are the hours spent untangling wires!
I was super excited to receive some of the latest on the market! But are they any good? Check out my unboxing video here of the brand new "Tolv" headphones by Sudio. You'll get to see how they look and operate without having to buy them yourself first!
Features of the "Tolv":
- An all-new graphene driver for enhanced sound quality.
- The latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that automatically pairs with devices.
- A microphone on both sides (R-L) and 15m range for total freedom
Let me know your playlist recommendations!